May 2012 - Adicio Classified Release Notes
In January of 2007 Steve Jobs announced the first iPhone. Sales went from zero to billions in the blink of an eye. The smartphone changed the entire world. It’s not a luxury item. We can’t even call it just a technology. The smartphone has become the everyday platform for the planet.
In this month’s release notes we want to emphasize that we are not about fads. Yes, we’re pounding out innovative code like there’s no tomorrow but our success after 15 years in the job board software and classified solutions business comes from being able to look into the future. It’s not exactly like gazing into a classified crystal ball but our experience makes it clear to us that mobile is infinitely more powerful than any media ever released. That’s why we believe that Adicio’s Mobile 2.0 features and upgrades could not have come at a more opportune time.
Steve Jobs, Apple Founder—D5 Conference:
All Things Digital, May 30, 2007
- Our motors clients know just how cutthroat the marketplace is. If shoppers can do their research from the road and make decisions from your parking lot what car dealer could not see the power of mobile?
- If job seekers can now search, save, and apply for jobs from their smartphone, what employers would not want to make it easier to apply?
- If realtors can give virtual tours and promote their open houses to people who are house hunting at the exact same time, what agent would not want to make their website mobile optimized?
We encourage you to take note of even the smallest of improvements in Mobile 2.0 because it is crystal clear to us that in this environment, any competitive advantage is a critical competitive advantage.
May 2012 Adicio Classified Release Notes
Many of these releases are dynamic and there is some overlap between various aspects of the releases from month to month. For clarity, the following overview summarizes our recent Mobile 2.0 upgrades. You can see more details in our April 2012 Release Notes.
Since we launched Mobile at the end of last year, we’ve been listening to your feedback. Here’s what we heard you say…
“We Want a Mobile Solution That…”
- Is easier to sell to budget-conscious advertisers
- Brings new car buyers, job seekers and homebuyers to clients
- Loads fast and is extremely user friendly
- Engages visitors and drives them to action
- Gives visitors ample search options, endless alerts, social media logins
- Is customizable and simple for advertisers to manage
- Makes us money and keeps advertisers happy!
You’re Already Mobile Optimized but…
Adicio clients are already Mobile optimized but you’ll be pleased to see how our release of Mobile 2.0 will help you and your clients generate new leads, give a better user experience and create new revenue.
Here is an overview of what has been released over the last two months:
Adicio’s NEW Mobile 2.0 Includes:
- Superior Social Media Features – Leverage social media for more traffic, instant feedback, on-the-spot action.
- Instant Login - Visitors now use Facebook to login instantly.
- Social Sharing - Sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google +1 is simple and fast.
- Sophisticated Search Technology –
- Sorting Options from our desktop web platform work with Mobile so users have a consistent experience between desktop and mobile.
- New Modify Search Link allows visitors to return to the advanced search form. They’ll never get lost again.
- Search and Connect - Visitors make open house appointments, drive right up to auto dealers and apply for jobs directly from search results.
- Main Logo URL Configuration – Advertisers choose the URL that visitors go to upon clicking site’s main logo. Advertisers then direct traffic where they want.
- Job Board Upsells – National/Regional Networks added to search results in Careers. Keeps job seekers engaged and advertisers advertising.
- Faster Load Times, Clean Branding - With a pleasant user experience and appealing graphics, client brands are enhanced.
- Mobile Page Headers – Visitors know exactly where they are on your mobile site. This is more functional than a desktop site squeezed down to a mobile screen.
- Customizable Menus – Add menu options and connect to other mobile sites easily.
Remember, our support team is always here to help. Please contact your account manager with any questions. Need more details? April 2012 Release Notes
Want to Learn More?
Would you like to attend our next client Webinar to learn how to monetize Mobile 2.0? Contact your account manager for details.
Need New Revenue?
CareerCast’s Niche Job Networks attract new job seekers with a combination of great content and relevant job listings. These networks allow qualified job seekers to target their job search while giving advertisers valuable exposure to niche audiences. Find out how your careers classified program can profit from upselling into these unique networks.
Want Help Selling?
Need some help selling employers on the benefits of your job board? We can help. Find out more about our sales and marketing program that takes the hassles out of selling. RevBoost is similar to outsourcing but it’s so much more. If you don’t have the kind of job board revenue you like then you don’t have RevBoost!