Job Search Site
Generate New Online Revenues
CareerCast.com contains extensive job listings from Adicio client websites across the U.S. and Canada. Unlike most national job sites, CareerCast.com enables job seekers to drill down to access job opportunities from the leading career websites in their local area or region, while also providing employers and recruiters with a quick and easy way to post listings to more than 800 newspaper, broadcast, trade publishing and niche sites in a single transaction.
Through CareerCast.com, employers can reach a large yet targeted population of highly qualified talent from across the U.S. and Canada. CareerCast.com's job database also contains job listings from Adicio’s National and Regional Networks, which feature jobs from local and national media outlets across North America, and currently attracts more than 20 million job queries each month.
Benefits to Media Companies & Niche Sites
- Drives visitor traffic to your job listings and relevant content on your website
- Employers can post positions directly into your local database from CareerCast.com via e-commerce
- Increases resumes posted to your resume database by CareerCast.com visitors
- Gives you national exposure while highlighting your listings at a local level
- No work or cost to generate additional traffic to your site
- You receive 80% of all e-commerce transactions originated from CareerCast.com
Benefits to Employers
CareerCast.com enables employers, staffing firms and recruitment advertising agencies to easily post listings to more than 800 newspaper, broadcast, trade publishing and niche sites in a single transaction.
- Gives employers the ability to target their efforts by geography, function, industry and more
- Easy-to-use and effective filtering tools make the online recruiting process more organized and efficient, expediting candidate matches
- Increases visibility for hard-to-fill or specialized positions
Benefits to Job Seekers
Job seekers can drill down to access job opportunities from the leading career sites in their local area or region, as well as create accounts and use their resumes to apply for jobs on all participating websites.
- Automatically logs job seekers onto the corresponding client website and uploads their resume, expediting the posting process and maximizing their reach
- Exclusive access to Jobs Rated information that uses detailed analysis to measure careers by factors such as working conditions, competitiveness and hiring outlook
- Job-hunting, career-management and HR-focused content, as well as comprehensive research data and expert career advice