January 2012 - Adicio Classified Release Notes
Mobile Mini Sites Our new Mobile Mini Sites allow classified websites to present a mobile version of a client’s company, agent, or dealer profile on smartphones and tablets. The robust application maintains many of the great features and functionality clients currently enjoy on Adicio’s desktop application.
Complete with a full profile, vanity URL for SEO value, flexible color themes for branding, instant alerts and sharing capability, the Mobile Mini Sites are the industry’s only full-featured multi-vertical solution in online classifieds. Mobile Mini Sites allow consumers to fill out job apps, learn more about property listings or open houses and schedule test-drives with dealers. Mobile Mini Sites take the guesswork out of creating integrated mobile profiles in jobs, real estate and motors.
- Mobile Mini Sites by Adicio - Benefit Job Boards – Puts job openings in the hands of the best job applicants wherever they are
- Benefit Real Estate Firms – Presents agent profiles, new listings and open houses to buyers
- Benefits New and Used Car Dealers – Dealer inventory excites new car buyers when they’re out car shopping
Adicio is offering Mobile Mini Sites so that a client’s advertising community can:
- Build a stronger online brand and presence
- Connect with consumers’ highly mobile lifestyles
- Improve advertiser’s response for careers, cars, and homes
- Stay competitive in a tough economy
With almost 80% of the population using mobile phones and 71% of smartphone users searching for products and/or services immediately after seeing an ad, our mobile solution merges the power of mobile with the power of advertising to customers on the go.
If you’re a current Adicio client, contact your account manager to answer any questions on these releases.
If you are not an Adicio client, simply fill out the contact us form on this page and we’ll show you how to launch or enhance a profitable online classified solution so you too can take advantage of Mobile Mini Sites.